Item ships FREE!
The FT-801 PRO Low-Low Electric Grooming Table is a 50" x 26" grooming table It is the ideal work horse for your grooming salon. With a lifting range from 10" to 41", it can carry up to 300lbs in loading capacity.
It features an outlet with two plugs and two USB chargers, hanging hooks for your towels and tools, and a drawer that can hold your shears, combs and other small items. The pedals are centered, giving you the ability to reach them no matter if you are working on the left or the right side of the table. Pet-Agree takes safety seriously - as such, we have put the table on a water proof breaker box. Included with your table are three rubber feet and one metal foot. The metal foot acts as a grounding foot. At anytime should something go wrong with the electrical components on the table, the breaker box will shut down and the metal foot will ground all the electricity.
This table harnesses its lifting power from a LINAK linear actuator. LINAK is known for its durability, longevity of life and smooth lifting power. They are the same company that most hospital beds get their lifting power from. This creates an electric, hydraulic lift that will not jostle or scare the animal that you are grooming.
As an added advantage, the tabletop of the FT-801 grooming table is removable. This allows for an easy clean up after a long day of grooming cats and dogs. A sturdy overhead grooming arm is also included with your purchase of the FT-801 electric grooming table.
- Includes overhead grooming arm!
- Table top measures 24" x 48" - with frame 26" x 50"
- Lift Range: 10" to 41"
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Water Resistant Pedals
- Waterproof breaker box
- Hanging hooks and sliding drawer for easy access to tools
- Fully covered solid base that allows that creates a hygienic and easy working environment
- Skid Proof removable tabletop for easy clean up.
- The AMP draw from the motor (table going up and down) is 1-3amps
- The power receptacle is rating up to 15amps, but NO dryers should be plugged into this
- If you're using a clipper plugged into this power receptacle that draws 3 amps, then in total, using the clipper while table is moving is a max draw of around 6 amps
This table ships FREE to any commercial address in the contiguous United States - residential, liftgate, and appointment surcharges may apply.