The symbol of disinfection recognized throughout the world. A germicide, pseudomonacide, fungicide and virucide proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C. Kills pseudomonas, staph, salmonella and fungus. The anti-rust formula is safe for stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes and shears. Concentrated formula. Mix with water to make a disinfectant solution. Immerse items for 10 minutes or spray.
- It is an easy way for the professional groomer to disinfect comb, brushes, shears, and more
- Kills ringworm, HIV virus, staph, bacteria, and other pathogens
- Barbicide disinfectant contains a powerful rust inhibitor
- Concentrated liquid, 4 ounce makes one gallon of clear blue solution that is fully biodegradable and 64 ounce bottle makes 16 gallon
- Metals can be immersed for hours without rusting, but should be oiled afterward; measures 10-1/2-inch length by 4-1/2-inch width by 4-1/2-inch height